Interested in applying for a loan? To do so you should first review our list of Facts on Lending. CD Capital makes three types of loans:
General lending facts
- Nonprofits, for-profit and quasi-public community development organizations are eligible to borrow.
- Projects involve the redevelopment of distressed, abandoned and blighted properties and vacant land.
- About half of the loans go to projects with 20 or more units.
- Many of the larger projects involve the Low Income Housing Tax Credit, though some are for-sale
- All the projects receiving loans are targeted to low to moderate income home buyers or renters.
- Generally, borrowers have to pay fees and interest out of pocket, though in some cases interest payments are capitalized
Please fill out the form below and someone from our office will contact you.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’CD Capital Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Company/Organization’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Address’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Additional Information’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]